5 Ideas to Wear White Shirt
Whattowearwith white shirt? It is a boring piece that comes across our mind for 2 occasions, work interview and funeral. However, it is very versatile if you know how to mix and match it. Here we tried to incorporate fall 2013 color trend to bring this basic shirt to life. Our combinations from left to right:
1. Material : wool on pullover, suede and leather on shoes, and woven rafia on tassel clutch bag,
Color : dark brown on pullover, camel on shorts, beige on clutch and dark red on clutch and lace up shoes.
2. Material : metal on necklace and bag and leather on legging and shoes.
Color : Gold on necklace, olive on handbag and silver/ mirror metallic on pointy shoes.
3. Material : cotton on skirt, leather on satchel bag and sandals
Color : Acai (purple) on flared skirt, vivacious (fuchsia) on satchel bag and sandal straps and beige on sandals
4. Material : wool on plaid skinny pants, leather on handbag and suede on sandals
Color : dark emerald on plaid pants and handbag, gold on necklace and handbag and black on pants and sandals
5. Material : lace on crop vest, polyester on draped skirt, leather on duffel bag and pointy pumps
Color : koi (orange) on vest and bag, beige on bag and pointy pumps, mykonos blue (cobalt blue) on skirt.
For formal occasions, freely substitute shorts and leggings with pants or pencil skirt or any formal skirt, sandals with moccasins or pumps, mirror pumps with black pumps and draped skirt with pencil skirt.